This article will cover common situations that you may encounter when submitting your application or interacting with a portal. You will find General Troubleshooting steps that can address several of those scenarios.
General Troubleshooting Steps
In this section, the steps below should be tried before you reach out to your program administrator or WizeHive Support. In most cases, these steps will resolve your issue. Further in the article, you will find more specific questions and resolutions steps.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Try clearing the browser's history/cache. If you've received this error before, coming back to re-enter the same information may cause the system to bring up the same message. Here's an article on how to do so. (Please be aware this link is from a third party; not affiliated with WizeHive)
- Use a different browser. We generally recommend using the most up to date version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you aren't using one of these, please do. If you are using, for example, Chrome, please try switching to Firefox or vice versa. Check out our supported browsers.
- Try logging in/creating the account using Incognito or Private browsing mode. Browsing in a private mode will allow you to log in without having your previous cache in the session.
- Avoiding "Auto-Fill" browser features by manually typing in your username and password. The autofill feature of a browser like Google Chrome can cause issues when trying to log in. This information could be outdated, incorrect, or the feature could just be causing issues in general in combination with the user's personal computer.
- Lastly, please try restarting your device. If you are using a desktop/laptop please try restarting your system and logging back into the portal. If you are using a mobile/tablet device, we highly recommend using a laptop/desktop device to access the portals/applications.
General Troubleshooting Steps above can address the following issues:
- I am unable to type/upload information into my form/application.
- I am unable to login and received an E1005 Error.
- I received an error message when attempting to upload documents.
- I am getting a “We are unable to validate that you are human. Please try again.” What should I do?
- When I enter my login information, and press enter, I get sent back to the login page instead of getting access to the portal.
Specific questions/issues that may require additional steps to address.
Password Reset Issues
I haven’t received a password reset email and it’s been over 10/15/20 minutes.
- Make sure you are requesting the correct email address when submitting the password reset request.
- Check the URL of the portal you are currently attempting to access. Look back to any instructions sent to you by the organization.
- Check your spam folder and make sure to whitelist @zenginehq.com
- If you are still having trouble, reach out to the organization to confirm you have an active application.
Not Receiving Emails
If you expected to but have not received an email from an organization using Zengine.
- Being patient and waiting typically resolves email delays.
- Check our status page (status.wizehive.com) for any reported delays
- Check your spam folder and make sure to whitelist @zenginehq.com (this article will provide other steps you can take, Email Troubleshooting)
- Reach out to the organization. There may be a configuration error preventing emails from sending properly.