New Document Templating & eSign
Create Document Templates for many use cases leveraging the information in Zengine to build dynamic letters, lists, agreements, and more.
DocuSign Integration Enables the creation, delivery, and management of signatures on grant agreements, letters, and documents through an automated and seamless process.
New Reporting Functionality
Cross-workspace reporting allows clients with multiple workspaces using Cross-workspace forms to generate CSV (Excel) export reports of their data and information.
New Scheduled Reports tool generates and sends reports in CSV or Excel format via email to one or multiple recipients. These reports can be generated based on a relative date in a form, or by configuring the report to send at some defined cadence (i.e. - daily, weekly, monthly).
Updates to Communication Tools
In addition to creating and configuring emails to be sent to recipients when their application moves to a specified folder, Auto-Email now also allows for configurations relative to a due date on a form until their draft record is marked complete or the notification settings are exhausted.
Applicant Profile Mapping
Automatically copy data from the profile form to the primary application form in a submission portal. Applicants who apply to a program will not need to enter duplicate information with this feature.
Configuration and Program Administration
Form Field Rules & Dependencies View
When creating or editing a form, a user can now access a field rules panel on the right side of the form builder which will show each form field’s rules and dependencies. The feature includes links to the form field you’re viewing in the panel and allows a user to toggle between form field rules and dependency views.
Form Importer Tool - Greater Flexibility for Changing Field Types
After importing a CSV with this plugin users may now select to change the predicted field type for each individual value to whatever field type is desired
- Bulk Actions Plugin: Editing
This new plugin will support bulk editing and deleting records. Improvements were identified and prioritized based on the (soon to be deprecated) Edit and Delete features.
- View Child Records When Bulk Deleting Records
When selecting a record to delete when using the Bulk Actions plugin, if the record has child records that preclude the user from deleting the parent record a slide-out displays the child records and links out to them so the user may delete.
- Auto Email Enhancement - Due Date Notifications
In addition to configuring email notifications that trigger based on folder movements, this plugin now allows admins to configure email notifications to send out relative to a due date on a form until draft records are marked complete or the notification configurations are exhausted.
- Bulk Email - HTML Editor
An HTML editor tool now exists in the Bulk Email plugin. This tool functions just like the one in Auto Email. Note that it does not currently support images.
- Control Display of Data for Tables in Reporting Dashboard
When editing a table widget in the reporting dashboard users may now control the order in which data is displayed so that it may appear in ascending or descending order, and, if by calculation type or grouped by field
Submission Portal Enhancements
- Language Translations - Export & import translations for customization Provides the ability to customize translations in a CSV file outside of Zengine and import changes for custom translations.
- Google Tag Manager Users may now add Google Tag Manager (GTM) to their submission portals. Add a GTM ID by visiting the Users tab of a submission portal and scrolling down to Google Analytics/Tracking section.
- Reporting Dashboard: fixed issue where duplicating table widgets would not work as expected
- Cross Workspace Reporting: fixed issue where when you try to generate a report with the same workspace and same form but different view it doesn’t complete
- Document Templates - Backslash Causes Crash: fixed issue where the plugin crashes when trying to load a form or connected form that includes a presentational text field containing a backslash character: \
- Document Templates - Field Limit Error Message: fixed issues where an error message would not appear in instances where a user has a large connection of linked forms resulting in the document template failing and timing out.
- Importing Dropdown Values: fixed issue where when importing records, if a dropdown field's value is "0", it is treated as null
- SSO Email Verification: fixed issue where SSO does not verify as expected
- Private Plugins Available in Marketplace: fixed issue where non-WizeHive employees are able to search for and find plugins that are supposed to be private
- Copy Workspace: fixed issue where submission portals would not copy when opting to copy portals along with a workspace.
- Bulk Actions (Deleting Records): fixed issue where a 404 error appeared when executing a bulk delete of records
- Reporting Dashboard: fixed issue where setting data in tables to appear in ascending/descending order did not display data as expected
- Scheduled Reports: fixed issue where configurations for this plugin would not save as expected
- Document Templates: fixed issue where accented characters from form fields would not appear as expected in PDFs
- Alpha "𝝰" Symbol: fixed issue where if a bolded, lowercase alpha symbol is used in a workspace the symbol and all characters that followed it would not appear; while we can not make the alpha appear it will now appear as a question mark “?” and all subsequent characters will now appear
- Auto Email: fixed issue where field values displayed when using data tags
- Copy Workspace: fixed issues where submission portals would not successfully copy, plugin failed to install in new workspaces, and a UI/UX design that made electing to copy portals confusing
- Dashboard Reports: fixed issue where the labels for ascending and descending in table widget settings were reversed, and the Sort By “Group By Field” label in table widget settings was changed to “Group Rows By” for a clearer user experience
- Document Templates: fixed issues where a table would be inserted when attempting to add a DocuSign date field, and an issue where the dropdown menu to select a template to download would sometimes not appear inside of a record
- Docusign: fixed issues where the “Send to Docusign” button appeared on draft records
- Document Templates: fixed issue where a rendering error would occur when attempting to generate a document template
- DocuSign: fixed issue where HMAC keys were not being validated
- Document Templates: fixed issue where some forms were being reported as 1-Many when they were 1-1, and an issue that means that we will only insert all of the form fields if there are under 5 fields in the form - otherwise users will have to add the individual fields to the table
- Document Templating: fixed issue where using document templating feature would result in an error message, and issue where selected Upload Fields would not carry over when copying a template
- Bulk Edit: fixed issue where editing records resulted in new empty records instead of intended edit
- Bulk Actions: fixed issue where applying a folder change would not apply, fixes issue where if user selects a record and then a filter the selection(s) is unselected
- Form Markdown: fixed issue where creating a link using markdown inside a presentational field that is preceded by an exclamation point would break the link
- Auto Email: fixed issue where creating more than one email using the Uncategorized folder was not possible, and issue where inserting parameters for a child form field into an email and saving would yield an error message
- Internet Explorer: fixed issue where error message appeared on login screen when using IE11
- Submission Portal: fixed issue where changes made to the submission portal would fail to save and an error message would appear
- Create Draft Record Plugin: fixed an issue in the plugin where the button in a record was not appearing
- Adding workspaces: workspaces added after 100 were limited to a custom workspace template
- Form Builder: delete button was not working after adding members field
- Copy Form Plugin: fields were not ordered correctly when calculated fields were present
- Program Manager: fixed an API-level issue that was causing duplicate form requests
- Reporting Dashboards: using an invalid date field type will now provide an error message
- Cross-workspace Reporting: added messaging to inform users of misconfigurations in the cross-workspace reporting plugin
- Form Builder: a user can no longer add a summary field when the form does not meet the requirements to add a summary
- Review Portal: Listing Page is Exporting only the First tab, regardless of what is selected Fixed an issue with listing page exports failing to export beyond the first page
- Form Import: Field names incorrectly truncatedFixed an issue where text questions were being truncated to 45 characters instead of cutting off at the ~250 character limit
- Form Import: No error message when importing form with only a header row An error message will now show on failure
- Record Copy plugin does not work with summary fields The record copy plugin fails to copy records when the form contains summary fields.
- Submission Portal - Form title text overlaps on mobile screen sizes When accessing the submission portal via mobile device, the form title text was overlapping with the order by menu.
- Progress Reports - cannot delete reporting cycle after deleting report names form If the report names form is deleted, attempting to delete a reporting cycle results in an error.