Now available for clients using Tableau for advanced data reporting and analytics. The Tableau Connector allows you to establish a connection with your Tableau instance and utilize the data housed in your Zengine Workspace. The connector is available today for self-install via the Marketplace in your workspace.
Configuration and Program Administration
- Extended Profile Mapping - In addition to being able to map profile data to primary forms Admins may now map profile data to any form including listing pages.
- Error Message Improvements - System Error Messages will now include a message with context to the error instead of just a code. This will help in troubleshooting and resolving errors experienced on the platform.
- Non-admin users with “Read” rights can now create PDF - Non-Admin Users with Read Only access can now create PDFs in Zengine.
- Calculated Fields: fixed issue in which decimal places/calculated fields on forms were not truncating in Review Portals
- Totals in Reporting Dashboard Widget: fixed issue where a summary row with totals was not appearing when "Totals only" is selected.
- Page Breaks in Document Templating: fixed issue where page breaks would not occur as expected. Presentational text can now display at the top of the respective page instead of floating into the text of preceding page
- Bulk Delete Actions: fixed issue where when attempting to delete records that have linked records and error message appeared and the slide-out informing the user of the linked records did not appear
- Document Templating: fixed the issue where the document template doesn’t get generated if there are references of checkboxes
- Report Failure Notification: fixed the issue where while generating reports from cross workspace, upon failure it was not notified which report has failed
- Export Draft Record with 0 Value: The export functionality now exports draft records with 0 value
- Default Font Size: fixed issue In Document Template, in which the default font size was wrongly configured.
- Saving Big Templates: fixed issue while saving a template having a very large character count (around 100000+).
- US Prefix in Award Document: fixed issue under document template having US as default prefix for award document.
- Error Messaging: fixed issue in document template related to error messaging that was getting displayed at the footer.
- Doc Template Generation: fixed the issue where the doc template doesn’t get generated if there are references of checkboxes
- Bar Chart in Reporting Dashboard: fixed the issue where the bar chart doesn’t split for non-count fields (average, sum etc.)
- Pie Chart Slices in Reporting Dashboard: fixed the issue where adjacent slices in the pie chart are colored with the same color.
- Filter Panel error handling Dynamic Filter on Saved Views: In Filter Panel, when nested sub-filters are added to dynamic filters, it is needed to show error when the upper limit is reached. This feature is now added.
- Fields marked as “View Only” don’t get populated when Profile Mapping is enabled for Single Form Step: The fields which are marked as View Only weren’t getting populated for Single Form Step. This is now fixed.
- Default values not working for fields with “View Only” setting in Submission Portal: When a default value used to be set for a field having View Only setting in Submission Portal, wasn’t getting saved. This is now fixed.
- Document Templates with a period character (.) in the template name prevents document generation: There was a need to generate document templates with a period character (.) in the template name. This is now enabled.
- Generating a PDF of a record that has 128+ character record identifier prevents generation: There was a need to generate a pdf of a record that contains 128+ characters in the record identifier. This is now enabled.
- Bulk Actions Selecting All and Deselecting still has Previous Records Selected: While using bulk actions to delete the records, the unselected records are now unchanged and only the selected records are getting deleted.
- Required Pre-fill fields of View-only nature prevents submissions: Any field with View only nature, that is required and data is pre-filled, was not allowing the data to be submitted. This is now done.
- Bulk Action Can't Edit Linked Forms: Form fields were not getting updated for bulk actions even if the success message was displayed. This defect is now rectified and found OK.
- Bulk Action Not Updating Date Records: The date formats were not getting updated earlier for bulk actions. This defect is now rectified and found OK.
- Submission Portal: Listing Step Failure while adding a new item: Error code E1007 used to be thrown while adding a new item, when portal mapping is enabled on a listing step having either one-to-many relationship or having required fields. This is now fixed.