- The Purpose of the Submission Card Section Header
- Where to Find the Submission Card Section Header Formatting Box
- Editing the Submission Card Section Header
Throughout a Zengine program’s submission portal, there are places where information and instructions can be displayed to a portal user. This article will cover where to edit and format the text that users see above the submission cards on the submission portal’s Homepage.
The Purpose of the Submission Card Section Header
After a user logs into a submission portal, they are taken to the submission portal’s Homepage; the Submission Card Section Header is a section of text located on the bottom half of this page and only appears after the Profile is completed. This text typically is used to provide instructions and information to users about how to start and advance a submission (or application package) and what the colors on a card’s status bar means.
Where to Find the Submission Card Section Header Formatting Box
In the Submission Portal Settings, the Submission Card Section Header text editor can be found on the Homepage Settings screen.
To find the Profile Section Header Text formatting box:
- Logged into a program as an administrator, navigate to the Settings & Tools section by selecting the cog wheel icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Submission Portal tile from the Plugin Settings section.
- Select the Edit button to the appropriate submission portal.
- Select the link for Homepage in the Portal Sections pane on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down the page to the Submission section.
Editing the Submission Card Section Header
To edit the text that appears above the submission cards in a submission portal:
- Within the Section Header formatting box, enter, edit, and format the text to appear above the submission cards.
There are several standard formatting options available to customize the appearance of the text, including changing the font and text size; displaying text as bold, italicized, or underlined; changing font highlights or text colors; changing text alignment; adding bulleted or numbered lists; and creating hyperlinks.
- When ready, select the blue Save all settings button in the lower right corner of the screen to save the changes.
--- IMPORTANT ---
Remember that if the submission portal card colors are changed, the information about the colors and what they mean should be updated on this page to match.