- The Purpose of the Profile Section Header
- Where to Find the Profile Section Header Formatting Box
- Editing the Profile Section Header
Throughout a Zengine program’s submission portal, there are places where information and instructions can be displayed to portal users. This article will cover where to edit and format the text that users see above the area where a submission portal user can access their Profile.
The Purpose of the Profile Section Header
After a portal user logs into a submission portal, they are taken to the submission portal’s Homepage. The Profile Section Header is text located at the top of this page under the header image (if one has been added), and typically provides instructions and information to portal users about accessing their Profile.
Where to Find the Profile Section Header Formatting Box
In the Submission Portal Settings, the Profile Section Header text editor can be found on the Homepage Settings screen.
To find the Profile Section Header Text formatting box:
- Logged into a program as an administrator, navigate to the Settings & Tools section by selecting the cog wheel icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Submission Portal tile from the Plugin Settings section.
- Select the Edit button to the appropriate submission portal.
- Select the link for Homepage in the Portal Sections pane on the left side of the screen.
- The Profile Header section is at the top of the page.
Editing the Profile Section Header
To edit the text that appears above the Profile form area on a submission portal’s Homepage:
- Within the Section Header formatting box, enter, edit, and format the text to appear above the Profile form area.
There are several standard formatting options available to customize the appearance of the text, including changing the font and text size; displaying text as bold, italicized, or underlined; changing font highlights or text colors; changing text alignment; adding bulleted or numbered lists; and creating hyperlinks.
- When ready, select the blue Save all settings button in the lower right corner of the screen to save the changes.