- The Purpose of the Submission Portal Header Image
- Where to Find the Setting
- Customize the Submission Portal Header Image
In a Zengine program, program administrators can customize the header image that users see at the top of any screen in a submission portal. This article will go over where to find this setting and how to set or change a header image.
The Purpose of the Submission Portal Header Image
The Submission Portal Header is a section at the top of any portal page that is meant to display an organization’s branding image. This header is generally an image chosen and approved by the primary point of contact/organization. This image can be used to ensure applicants know they are applying the correct program within a specific organization.
Where to Find the Setting
In the Submission Portal Settings, the option to configure the Submission Portal Header Image can be found on the Style tab of the Portal Settings page.
To find the Submission Portal Header Image setting:
- Logged into a program as an administrator, navigate to the Settings & Tools section by selecting the cog wheel icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Submission Portal tile from the Plugin Settings section.
- Select the Edit button to the appropriate submission portal.
- In the Portal Settings section on the right side of the screen, navigate to the Style tab.
- The header image setting is at the top of the page and is highlighted in the image below.
Customize the Submission Portal Header Image
To upload a header image for the submission portal:
- Select the Choose File button next to the Header Image label.
- Follow the prompts to upload the desired file. The recommended size is 1280px by 228px and the supported file types are JPG, PNG, GIF.
- If using an image that is not the recommended size or file type, edit the image in an image editing software (e.g. Paint, Adobe, etc.) and re-save the image as a supported file type. Images that are too large can be uploaded, but will appear as “cut off” in the submission portal.
- When satisfied with the customized header image for this submission portal, select the blue Save all settings button in the lower right corner of the screen.