- Where to Find the Setting
- Customize the Submission Portal Font
- Available Submission Portal Fonts
Zengine offers the capability to match or best match a program’s branding in several ways. One of those is the option to change the font used and displayed in a submission portal. Program administrators can choose a default font from 18 font options; all displayed text in a submission portal will be in that chosen font. This article will go over where to find this setting and how to customize it.
Where to Find the Setting
In the Submission Portal Settings, the option to configure the Submission Portal Font can be found on the Style tab of the Portal Settings page.
To find the Submission Portal Font setting:
- Logged into a program as an administrator, navigate to the Settings & Tools section by selecting the cog wheel icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Submission Portal tile from the Plugin Settings section.
- Select the Edit button to the appropriate submission portal.
- In the Portal Settings section on the right side of the screen, navigate to the Style tab.
- The setting is close to the top of the page and is highlighted in the image below.
Customize the Submission Portal Font
Zengine offers a list of fonts to customize the submission portal to match or best match a program’s branding.
After navigating to the Style tab, to change the font of the submission portal:
- Select the dropdown menu next to Portal Font.
- Select the desired font. The appearance of the text in the Submission Card Colors section below will change to preview how the selected font will appear in the submission portal.
- When ready, select the blue Save all settings button in the lower right corner of the screen to save the changes.
Available Submission Portal Fonts
- Darker Grotesque
- Open Sans
- Andale Mono
- Arial (DEFAULT)
- Book Antiqua
- Comic Sans MS
- Courier New
- Times New Roman
- Trebuchet MS